WORKSHOP: Design & Innovation Sprints
Today’s organizations need to be fast and flexible. We all know that creative activities like design exploration, ideation, and customer validation are important. But finding the time to do them without slowing projects down is challenging.
The notion of sprints can help. Derived from Agile philosophy, sprints let teams tackle key design and innovation challenges fast.
Typically, a group will get together for 2-5 days to focus on design and innovation. This not only addresses stakeholder demands to work quickly, it also produces better results by aligning teams. Speed, quality design, and better teamwork: you can have it all.
This workshop will show you how to conduct design and innovation sprints. It will include many hands-on exercises and lively discussions, as well as real-world examples.
Highlights of this course include:
- Background and theory to sprints
- Preparing for design and innovation sprints
- Running sprints in real time
- Consolidating outcomes and planning experiments
After this workshop you should:
- Gain practice skills to plan and set-up a sprint
- Have the confidence to run a design sprint
- Understand what to do with the results of a sprint